The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : terres 2 freres
- Year : 2021
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Vin de pays d'Oc
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : CHARDONNAY 100%
- Soil : ARGILO-CALCAIRE
To be served with fish and a very good sheep cheese. Serve between 12 and 14°C (assorted cheeses, fish) and between 13 and 15°C maximum with poultry or white meat in sauce.
This opus of Chardonnay matured in barrels is a wine of gastronomy. It has a great versatility as well as an interesting adaptability in temperature of service to sublimate a poultry, or a baked trout. For cheese lovers, its aromatic intensity, its freshness and its amplitude on the palate will be perfectly associated with a truffled bris de Maux, sheep's cheese.