The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : terres 2 freres
- Year : 2021
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Saint Chinian
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : syrah 50% grenache 50%
- Soil : calcaire
Serving temperature : Be sure to keep this red wine throughout the service at a temperature between 16 and 18°C maximum.
Keeping time : between 3 and 5 years maximum to enjoy the greediness of the aromas of fresh fruits, spices, the subtlety of its woody and freshness.
In its youth, this red wine will sublimate a shoulder of lamb and seasonal vegetables with thyme and rosemary. Its fruity and spicy character will be a perfect match with a duck breast with figs, roasted parsnips with garrigue honey. When you return from hunting, you can prepare this red wine in a carafe for aeration to associate it with a venison carbonnade accompanied by pdt.