Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Vignoble Réveille
- Year : 2016
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Côtes du Roussillon
- Classifications : Natural - No Sulphite Added Wine - without certification, Natural - Without specifications, Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Carignan Grenache
- Soil : Terroirs de gneiss de Cassagnes, coteaux plantés de carignan et de grenache orientés vers le Nord, entourés de garrigue et de chênes verts
This wine is ready to be tasted. With time the components, acidity, sugars, tannins, will melt and the sensations will be different. The mouth is surprising because the wine brings divergent sensations with bright fruits, a velvety and fine texture, the sensation of freshness despite a touch of sweetness. All this on a sapid base and melted tannins.
The wine will be fun in combination with fresh summer foods, olive oil and spice!
The Wine Estate
Domaine Réveille cultivates 8.6 hectares of vines in a garrigue environment in the Upper Agly Valley in Roussillon. The soils, mainly granite and gneiss, the heat, the scarcity of water and the tramontane, all extreme factors that generate small yields. Organic farming is the starting point of our viticulture. Other practices such as biodynamics, open us to more targeted and sensitive approaches. Domaine Réveille offers southern wines, made from grapes picked at maturity. A custom-made vinification is carried out gently and without any input. The wines are aged in concrete tanks for 9 to 18 months depending on the evolution, the tenderness and the vibration that appears. Each year, the new vintages impose themselves by their freshness and their Mediterranean character in mono-variety (IGP) and in assembly (AOP).