Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Vignobles Berthier
- Year : 2017
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Sancerre
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Soil : 100% ARGILO-CALCAIRE
Serve between 10 and 12 °C. Drink now, it can be kept for 4 to 7 years.
Its qualities will be ideally enhanced with white meats in sauce and with most cheeses such as Brie and Reblochon. It will also go very well with a deer steak.
The Wine Estate
In the 80's, Jean-Marie settled in Sainte-Gemme-en-Sancerrois, his wife's village where they built together the Domaine des Clairneaux. In 1998, they took over the Domaine de Montbenoit, in the Coteaux du Giennois, a vineyard that his father had worked for many years. On both sides of the Loire, born from the meeting of these two estates, Vignobles Berthier offers several appellations of the Centre-Loire, Sancerre, Giennois and Pouilly-Fumé. In total, there are 25 hectares of vines cultivated in sustainable viticulture, on different terroirs, mostly composed of flint, limestone and clay-limestone.