Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Vignobles Bouillac
- Year : 2011
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Bordeaux
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 100% Petit Verdot
- Soil : Grave argileuse sur sous-sol argileux
To be served for your exceptional meals or for your Sunday roast. Enjoy it now or keep it for another 10 years; it's up to you!
Decant for at least one hour. Serve between 16 and 17°C
Perfect with roast beef or veal in mushroom sauce.
The Wine Estate
Vignobles Bouillac is a family property located in the Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux appellation, on the right bank of the Garonne River, after Saint-Emilion and just across the river from other prestigious regions such as Saint-Julien and the Médoc. The 80 hectare estate benefits from a great diversity of terroirs, which allows as much expression and complexity in each of the wines we produce: clay and clay-limestone for the merlot, sandy-gravelly for the cabernet sauvignon, clay-gravelly for the petit verdot, malbec and cabernet franc. We are independent winegrowers but also wine nurserymen for more than 50 years and count among our customers some Great Classified Growths of the Medoc (Palmer, Rauzan-Segla, Giscours, Cantemerle, Léoville-Poyferré) as well as of Saint-Emilion (Château Canon). The demands of this technical profession give us expertise in matching the grape variety/soil pairing and enhancing the value of each terroir.