Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Vignobles Bouillac
- Year : 2011
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Bordeaux
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 100% Petit Verdot
- Soil : Grave argileuse sur sous-sol argileux
To be served for your exceptional meals or for your Sunday roast. Enjoy it now or keep it for another 10 years; it's up to you!
Decant for at least one hour. Serve between 16 and 17°C
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
Perfect with roast beef or veal in mushroom sauce.
THE LATEST COMMENTS