Vignobles Bouillac Les Racines Château du Vieux Puit - Rouge - 2012
A sparkling red colour and an intense nose where gourmet red fruits and light spicy notes blend together. After a supple attack, it reveals itself on the palate with a harmonious sensation of velvety and delicate tannins. All well balanced with a good length in the mouth.
The word of the Winemaker, Jean-Pierre Bouillac :
A pretty wine full of fruit, ample, generous and warm. The wine of friends par excellence!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Vignobles Bouillac
- Year : 2012
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 80% Merlot, 12% Cabernet Sauvignon, 7% Malbec, 1% Petit Verdot
- Soil : Agrilo-calcaire et argilo-limoneux
Drink it now!
Serve between 15 and 16°C.
On a deli board or as an aperitif, at a barbecue or tupperware party!
Aperitif - Cheese - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS