The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Vignobles Chéneau
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100% Chardonnay
- Soil : Argileux
With friends or at the table, this wine can accompany you throughout the meal. Serve between 8 and 10°C
More than others, it is a beautiful aperitif wine. But it will go very well with seafood, fish, cheese such as morbier or beaufort. It also goes very well with desserts such as Saint Honoré or vanilla ice cream.