The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Vignobles Chéneau
- Year : 2012
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Muscadet Sèvre et Maine
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100% Melon de Bourgogne
- Soil : Gabbros amphibolitisés, avec inclusions granitiques
A great wine for laying down, which can be tasted now and kept for about ten years. Serve decanted at 13°C
It will sublimate your fish in sauce, accompany white meats, cheeses or simply as an aperitif.