Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Vignobles Chéneau
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Pinot Gris
- Soil : Gabbro
As an aperitif or with a dessert. Serve between 8 and 10°C.
As an aperitif or as an accompaniment to a dessert.
The Wine Estate
Maxime and Christophe Chéneau are the wine growers of the domain. Vignobles Chéneau is a family business essentially of Muscadet Sèvre et Maine sur Lie but also of the communal appellation "Mouzillon-Tillières" whose character is representative of their most beautiful terroirs. Endowed with an ancestral knowledge, Maxime Chéneau offers you very varied wines whose concentrated aromas are the reflection of a slow vinification at low temperature... Produced at the family estate, the Muscadet Sèvre et Maine Sur Lie Château de Beau-Soleil is an emblematic wine of the Vignobles Chéneau. We are producers of Muscadet from Brittany, and our primary objective is to offer you high quality wines that contribute to the reputation of Breton wines throughout France, Europe and the rest of the world. All our estates are located in the Loire-Atlantique department and are open to the public two weekends a year. The open house takes place at the end of April and November.