The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Vignobles Chéneau
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 11.5°
- Grape : 100% Sauvignon
- Soil : Argileux
With friends or at the table, this wine is to be drunk now. Serve between 8 and 10°C
Goat cheese preparations go very well with sauvignon white wines. Green pepper also goes very well with sauvignon. Think about seafood and cooked fish too.