Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Vignobles Château Melin
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Côtes de Bordeaux Cadillac
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil : Argilo calcaire
To open for a friendly moment with friends and family. Serve between 17 and 19°C.
This Melin 2008 can be enjoyed today on a beautiful rib of beef, with Parisian sheep or with fruity cheeses.