Eye: pretty pale yellow color Nose: typical nose of chardonnay with notes of white flowers Taste: round, fruity with a nice tension
The word of the Winemaker, Frédéric David :
A Chardonnay faithful to the Burgundian terroir, ideal for an aperitif or with a seafood dish.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Vignobles David
- Year : 2016
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Bourgogne
- Classifications : Kosher - Certified Kosher
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 100% Chardonnay
- Soil : Argileux
Consume now and up to 3 years, serve between 8 and 10 degrees.
Serve as an aperitif with tapas, on grilled or marinated fish and even on cheese.
THE LATEST COMMENTS