Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Vignobles David
- Year : 2019
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône
- Classifications : Kosher - Certified Kosher , Vegan - Certified Vegan , Organic - Ecocert certified , Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Syrah 60%, Grenache noir 30%, Mourvèdre 10%
- Soil : Sablonneux
To be drunk now and with a potential for keeping for 2 to 3 years, serving between 16° and 18°.
Ideal with grilled red meats such as a barbecue rib of beef or veal cutlet in sauce.