Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Vignobles Decazes
- Year : 2013
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Saint-Emilion grand cru
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : "merlot 100%"
- Soil : Sable, Graves et veine argileuse
To be drunk now, but with great ageing potential.
To be opened 1 hour before serving, at a temperature between 16 and 18°.
In season, this simple but noble dish goes perfectly with the subtle woody character of this vintage.
The Wine Estate
It is a vineyard of 4 hectares located in Saint-Sulpice-de-Faleyrens, 5 km southwest of Saint-Emilion. The terroir benefits from the richness of the Dordogne alluvium. The soil is sandy-gravelly with a clayey vein at a slight depth. The vines are between 10 and 43 years old and the grape varieties are 100% Merlot.