Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Vignobles des Quatre Vents
- Year : 2020
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Bordeaux
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Merlot 60 %, Cabernet Sauvignon 30 %, Petit Verdot 10 %
- Soil : Argilo-limoneux
You can serve this wine as an aperitif or at the table. A wine that can be drunk on a daily basis.
Perfect with Normandy-style carrot beef or veal sauté with chorizo.