The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Vignobles Francois Lurton
- Year : 2020
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Côtes du Roussillon
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 45% Maccabeu, 35% Grenache Gris, 20% Grenache Blanc
- Soil : Sol argilo-calcaire et schistes noirs
Drink now, but can also be kept for up to 4 years.
Sea bream stuffed with figs, wolf carpaccio with dill,... fresh and aged goat cheese.