Vignobles GABARD EARL Château La Croix de Queynac Tradition - Rouge - 2019
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Vignobles GABARD EARL
- Year : 2019
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Bordeaux Supérieur
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Merlot 60%, Cabernet Sauvignon 30% et Cabernet Franc 10%
- Soil : Sols limoneux-graveleux.
It will go very well with red meats, meats in sauce, duck breasts and cheeses.
It is a round and fleshy wine that needs to be aerated one hour before tasting.
A harmonious wine to be enjoyed now, it can also be left in the cellar for a while (with a maximum of 7 to 10 years).
To be served between 16 and 18°C.