Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Vignobles Garzaro
- Year : 2019
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Saint-Emilion grand cru
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 90 % merlot, 10 % cabernet franc
- Soil : Argilo sabloneus sur sous-sol calcaire
To be opened during an exceptional meal with family or friends. To be enjoyed from now until 15 years from now.
To be combined with beautiful pieces of red meat, game or local cheese.
The Wine Estate
Château Le Prieur was acquired in 1912 by the Garzaro family. There were only 4 ha of vines in the Entre-deux-Mers. After four generations of work, Vignobles Garzaro now cultivates 60 ha in Entre-deux-Mers, 6 ha in Saint-Emilion and 4 ha in Pomerol. Located on magnificent clay-limestone slopes well exposed to the mild Bordeaux climate, the vines of Château Le Prieur allow noble grape varieties such as Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon to give their best. In Pomerol and Saint-Emilion, the deep and gravelly sands allow these grape varieties to give wines of character.