The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Vignobles Lascaux
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Fronsac
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 90% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
Potential for aging from 12 to 15 years.
Ideal on a rib of beef, a mushroom pan or soft cheeses.