Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Vignobles Mayard
- Year : 2019
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre, Cinsault
- Soil : Sol de sable et d'argile rouge recouvert de diluvium alpin "galets roulés".
To be tasted now but takes its notes of greatness with time, can be kept for more than 20 years. Serve between 17 and 18°C.
Perfect on a nice piece of meat, a dish with sauce or a cheese platter!
The Wine Estate
The Mayard family has been managing the estate located in Châteauneuf-du-Pape for 6 generations. Today, the vineyard covers 43 hectares with 2 main plots : one of 21 hectares located in the south of the Châteauneuf-du-Pape appellation on the place called "Grand Coulet", and the second of 8 hectares located in the east, on the famous "Crau" plateau. The whole estate is made up of about thirty parcels spread over a wide variety of terroirs, some of which have been planted for over a century. In order to highlight these very rich terroirs, the Mayard family has decided to turn to organic farming and offers several vintages in Châteauneuf du Pape and Côtes du Rhône.