Vignobles Vellas Le Petit Chaperon Rouge - Rosé - 2020
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Vignobles Vellas
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Pic Saint Loup AOP Coteaux du Languedoc
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Syrah, Grenache Noir, Mourvèdre
- Soil : Sol calcaire, particulièrement filtrant et profond
Serve very chilled, 6 to 8°C.
Will be served with aperitif, white meats, tuna steak, grilled salmon and spring salads....
The Wine Estate
The 120 hectare vineyard is located between Pic St Loup and the Mediterranean Sea. Respect for our land and the environment is part of our way of life, which is why the majority of our vineyards are organic. There are various appellations: IGP Oc, IGP Saint-Guilhem-le-désert, AOP Grès de Montpellier, AOP ST Drézery, AOP Languedoc, Muscat de Lunel, AOP Faugères and AOP Pics Saint Loup.The Vellas signature is committed to working in the vineyard with the objective of healthy grapes, picked at optimal maturity to produce red wines rich in fruit, concentrated, intense, with a gourmet finish, and modern, aromatic and elegant rosé and white wines with the greatest respect for the variety fruit.