Villa Tempora Démon du Midi - Rouge - 2017
Intense color. Fruity nose, very expressive blackcurrant, toasted bread. Ample mouth, dense, truffled, chocolatey. Very nice suppleness.
The word of the Winemaker, Amaury et Agathe Coste Dalisson :
Complex and elegant wine: Syrah offers a beautiful aromatic and tannic structure, softened by maturing in demi-muids.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Villa Tempora
- Year : 2017
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Languedoc Pézenas
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified , Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13.8°
- Grape : Syrah 60%, Grenache, Carignan
- Soil : Argilocalcaire, schistes, basaltes
Drink now, but good ageing potential for several more years.
Serve between 17 and 18 degrees.
To make your cellar - To be drunk immediately
Ideal with pata negra, filet mignon, lamb chops.
THE LATEST COMMENTS