Pithon-Paillé Saumur Champigny Dents Pierre - Rouge - 2014
A nose of ripe fruits, a fresh attack in mouth and silky tannins.
The word of the Winemaker, Ivan Massonnat :
A pretty cabernet on limestone
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Pithon-Paillé
- Year : 2014
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Saumur-Champigny
- Classifications : Natural - No Sulphite Added Wine - without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Calcaire
At the table, can be kept for a few years in the cellar.
Perfect with fresh pasta and a sauce made with ripe tomatoes.
THE LATEST COMMENTS