Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Sparkling
- Domain : Champagne Marc HENNEQUIERE
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Pinot Noir et Meunier 75 % - Chardonnay 25 %
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
- Effervescence type : gross - less than 12 g/l
Starting now. To be eaten chilled and not iced, between 8° and 10° C
Champagne as an aperitif can also accompany a roast poultry, an andouillette de Troyes AAAAAA or a white pudding with apples.