Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Champagne Michel Hoerter
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Pinot Noir 60 %, Meunier 40 %
- Soil : Limono Sableux
"Perfect as an aperitif or with a meal. Serve between 7 and 9 °C. Drink it now. Storage in the cellar for a maximum of 2 years"
Salty appetizers. Let us have.
The Wine Estate
Champagne Michel Hoerter
Jean-Philippe Hoerter is the 4th generation of winegrower in the West Marne Valley. He joined his parents on the estate in 2000. After taking over the reins of the estate in 2009, he developed the Champagne Michel Hoerter house and elaborated the first cuvées "manipulating" alongside his wife Valérie. Jean-Philippe Hoerter elaborates with passion his cuvées divided into 2 ranges representing our house and our terroir: The "Les Muses" range comes from traditional Champagne winemaking and the "Intuition" range is a selection of the best juices vinified in "bleeding" or "barrel". Our terroir, exclusively located in the commune of Essômes sur Marne, is made up of 70 % of Meunier, 8 % of Chardonnay and 22 % of Pinot Noir which has been worked in Sustainable Viticulture for more than 16 years. We are certified High Environmental Value (HVE) and Viticulture Durable en Champagne (VDC).