Château Barbebelle Cuvée Madeleine - Rosé - 2021
and amplitude. The 50% of syrah and cinsault enrich it with aromas of fresh fruit such as raspberry and pear.
and pear. The best vines have been selected for the production of this flagship cuvée!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Rosé
- Domain : Château Barbebelle
- Year : 2021
- Region : Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Appellation : Coteaux d’Aix-en-Provence
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Grenache 50% Syrah 25% Cinsault 25%
- Soil : Coteaux Argilo Calcaire
Serve between 7° and 9°C
For the appetizer and for the meal, blanquette of veal,
risotto with mushrooms, sea bream with salt, Greek salad.
Aperitif - Asian - Cheese - Seafood - Game - Fish - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS