The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Belles-Graves
- Year : 2017
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Lalande-de-Pomerol
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 88% Merlot, 12% Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Argilo-Graveleux
To be enjoyed now on the liveliness of the fruit, or kept in the cellar to gain in complexity and expression of the terroir.
A wine that goes well with many dishes from the simplest to the most complex. For the classic: a roast leg of lamb. For fun: a pasta party (with real fresh pasta, real sauces and strength
Parmiggiano, Pecorino, Grana Padano... and no Lambrusco!)