Château Dutruch Grand Poujeaux Chateau Dutruch Grand Poujeaux - Rouge - 2013
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Dutruch Grand Poujeaux
- Year : 2013
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Moulis-en-Médoc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 72% Cabernet-Sauvignon, 28% Merlot
- Soil : 90% graves garonnaises situées sur le plateau de Grand-Poujeaux et 10% sols argilo-calcaire
Ideal to open one hour in advance. Can be enjoyed now, and can be kept for another 1 to 2 years.
Serve between 15 and 16°C
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - To be drunk immediately
Many possible combinations: grilled meats, cold cuts, salmon, tuna, chocolate desserts...
Aperitif - Dessert - Foie gras - Cheese - Game - White meat - Red meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS
Très bon vin, je recommande !