Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château la Renommée
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Saint-Emilion
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 90% Merlot 10% Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Sol sableux en surface et graveleux en profondeur.
Consume from its 2nd year and keep for up to 10 years. Serving temperature between 16 and 18°C.
Decanting for 20 minutes. It is recommended to accompany it with aperitifs: cold meats, tapenade, olives. Fish cooked with bacon or chorizo. Fresh salads with cheese, grilled meats.