Château La Rolière Brézème Cuvée Maurice Marchal - Rouge - 2019
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château La Rolière
- Year : 2019
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Syrah 100%
- Soil : Coteaux de composition limono-argileuse couvert de galets roulés d'anciens lits de la Drôme
Ideally decant 1 hour to appreciate all its aromatic complexity and thus accentuate the fruit. It can be kept for at least 5 years.
By its length, elegance and originality, this wine goes well with many spicy cooked dishes. Its aromatic complexity and tannic structure are particularly good with grilled lamb or duck. To be appreciated also with well matured cheeses.