Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Pré la Lande
- Year : 2019
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Sainte Foy Bordeaux
- Classifications : Vegan - Certified Vegan, Natural - No Sulphite Added Wine - without certification, Natural - Specifications of the S.A.I.N.S. Wines, Organic - Ecocert certified, Biodynamic - Demeter Certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Merlot 75%, Cabernet Franc 25%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
It is the wine of friends, easy, which can be drunk slightly refreshed. To open in any occasion without any headache...
Will accompany a grilled meat, a pizza or a chicken tandori.
The Wine Estate
Château Pré la Lande
We are located in the commune of Pineuilh, in the Bordeaux vineyards. We cultivate 14 hectares of vines in the Sainte-Foy Côtes de Bordeaux appellation and produce 3 cuvées: Fontenelles, Diane and TerraCotta. The vineyard is located on beautiful slopes on one of the highest points of the Gironde and ideally exposed. The soils are clay-limestone and the natural slope allows a good drainage. Our vines, on average 45 years old, give us quality grapes which are harvested by hand in crates. Our vineyard is planted with Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Malbec.