The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Combe Blanche
- Year : 2010
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Gewurstraminer
- Soil : Argil-marneux
When you are greedy, drink now and for another 5 to 7 years, serve between 8 and 10°C.
Drink chilled as an aperitif, with fried foie gras, Roquefort cheese or walnut cake.