Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine Combe Blanche
- Year : 2012
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Pays d'Hérault
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Soil : argilo-calcaire marneux froid
This endemic wine from the Combe Blanche is to be drunk,
It will go perfectly with a beautiful game piece or with a lamb osso bucco.