The robe is light yellow. The bouquet opens with aromas of white flowers and stone fruits (apricots). In mouth, there is a good aromatic return.
The word of the Winemaker, Isabelle Cordoba :
A perfect balance between fruit and freshness!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine Daurion
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Pays d'Oc
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Chardonnay 100%
- Soil : sol argilo-calcaire
To be served with seafood products! From now on, and to be kept for 2 to 5 years. Serve between 9 and 11°C.
Perfect with a sea bream à la plancha, a cod back, a seafood platter and also with white meats such as turkey galantines.
Seafood - Fish - White meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS