Domaine de Bois Mozé Domaine Bois Mozé Château Rousset - Blanc - 2014
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine de Bois Mozé
- Year : 2014
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Coteaux de l'Aubance
- Classifications : Terra Vitis - Labelled Terra Vitis , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 100% Chenin
- Soil : Altération de schistes gréseux
For an exceptional moment, on beautifully cooked dishes.
The wine Château Rousset 2011 is perfectly balanced and goes well with many dishes. Perfect with goose or duck foie gras, half-cooked or fried, salads of gizzard confit and duck breasts. It will also be delicious with blue-veined cheeses with, if possible, slices of pears in syrup, and on desserts such as warm tatin pies.
Dessert - Foie gras - Cheese - Fish - White meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS