The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine de Coste Chaude
- Year : 2020
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône Villages Visan
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Grenache Blanc 100%
- Soil : Marnes argilo-calcaire et galets roulés
Perfect as an aperitif, this wine can also be served with starters or dishes where vegetables are king.
The vegetables can be spiced up with selected, mild spices such as a Massalé-type curry or Ras el Hanout, where the coriander/aniseed flavour will be present and will go wonderfully with the wine. It will be at ease with semi-mature goat's cheese.