The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine de la Vaillere
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : IGP Cévennes
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Cinsault 100%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
An original wine for simple cooking. To be served now, it will progress further over 2021-2022 and will remain optimal for 2 to 5 years. Serve around 18°.
Deli meats - Meat-based snacks and tapas - Grilled meat - Stuffed vegetables - Sesame snack tuna - Black pork chop from Bigorre with apples