Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : DOMAINE DE PIEBLANC
- Year : 2018
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Beaumes de Venise
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 50%Grenache 50% Syrah
- Soil : Vignoble en terrasses à 300 mètres d’altitude, sur un terroir unique appelé Terres de Trias.
You can taste this wine now and keep it for about ten years. Serve at 16°c in winter and slightly cooler in summer.
This wine will go perfectly with your red meats in sauce such as game, a grilled rib of beef with a forest sauce, duck or a gratin dauphinois with truffle.