Domaine de Terrebrune Anjou Villages Brissac Domaine Terrebrune - Rouge - 2021
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine de Terrebrune
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Cabernet Sauvignon 100 %
- Soil : Sables argileux et argile sableuse avec schiste
A wine for keeping, to be drunk now until about fifteen years. Serve between 17 and 18 °C, a passage in carafe allows to magnify its powerful bouquet.
It accompanies red meats, game and cheeses of character such as livarot, epoisses, old camembert.