Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine de Villeneuve
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Pays d’Hérault
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Cinsault 100%
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-calaires
Serve as an aperitif, with starters or in light dishes. Serve chilled at 11 °C.
Perfect on Mediterranean vegetables or a barbecue!
The Wine Estate
Domaine de Villeneuve
A typical 12th century Languedoc farmhouse whose stones are steeped in history, the former property of the Lord of Claret, the Domaine de Villeneuve was already known for its wine in 1734. Old vat rooms testify to this, as does the name of the hamlet of Les Embruscalles, which takes its name from "Lambrusques", the wild vines. In 2005, Anne-Lise, winegrower, took over the family torch in a quest for excellence to reveal the best of her terroir. Passionate, she brings her stone to the edifice with new vintages: the Happy Culteur, the Muse, the Chant des Roches, the Fol'Envie and the Diamant Rouge, many times medalled at the Mâcon wine competitions, at the Féminalises and in the Guide Hachette.