Domaine des Conquêtes Initial - Blanc - 2020
Expressive nose, on white flowers, star anise and curry. The mouth is smooth and fresh with a nice aniseed finish, on roasted hazelnut.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine des Conquêtes
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Chardonnay 60%, Grenache B 24% Vermentino 8% , Chenin 8%
- Soil : Argilo calcaire
The initial is to be drunk chilled now or within the next 3 years.
To impress - This will surprise you
On fish or meat in sauces but also on a goat cheese in dessert sprinkled with olive oil and a touch of pepper!
Cheese - Seafood - Fish - White meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS