DOMAINE DISCHLER Riesling Grand Cru Altenberg Wolxheim - Blanc - 2019
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : DOMAINE DISCHLER
- Year : 2019
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace Grand Cru Altenberg de Wolxheim
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Riesling
- Soil : Marno-calcaire
To be served with a refined cuisine, fish in sauce or grilled, lobsters, seafood platter.
Serve at a temperature of 10°. Will keep for a few more years
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar
To be enjoyed with fish, sauerkraut, poultry and on all dishes where Riesling is essential.
Asian - Cheese - Seafood - Fish - White meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS
Un tres bon rapport qualité prix!!