The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Grain d'Orient
- Year : 2013
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Côtes Catalanes
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified, Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Cabernet-Sauvignon 50%, Merlot 50%
- Soil : Sols alluviaux acides
For large meals or in all simplicity. Drink between 18-19°C
Consume now or keep for up to 10 years.
This wine will go well with red meat in sauce and game. A nice grilled rib of beef will also enjoy his company. On the sweet side (dessert or sauce), notes of chocolate or black fruit will blend very well with the aromatic accents of this blend.