Domaine La Garelle Domaine La Garelle Cuvée du Solstice - Rosé - 2021
Seduction in this wine with an enticing pale pink color with strawberry reflections. The bouquet opens up fully on the sweetness, the small red fruits with a dominant wild strawberry. At the end of the mouth, the aromas of milk and caramel take over. This wine is complex, combining great roundness and finesse. 2 stars in the Guide HACHETTE DES Rosés 2020
The word of the Winemaker, Alain Audet :
80% direct pneumatic pressing, 20% skin maceration, fermentation at low temperature.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Rosé
- Domain : Domaine La Garelle
- Year : 2021
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Luberon
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Syrah 60 % Grenache 40 %
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
Drink now or keep for 1 to 2 years.
Perfect with mixed salads, grilled meats, fish. Can also be drunk as an aperitif.
Aperitif - Seafood - Fish - White meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS