The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Roger Champault
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Sancerre
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Sauvignon blanc
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
To be served now, and kept for 5 years on average to preserve the fruitiness of the Sauvignon and the character of its terroir.
Serve with foie gras, fish in sauce or white meat.