Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Maison Vignes & Mer
- Year : 2019
- Region : Provence
- Appellation : Bandol
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Mourvèdre 90 % - Grenache 10 %
- Soil : Côteaux argilo-calcaires, Marnes noires
Serve with good spicy meats. Pleasant from now on, you can keep it for 15 years or more. Ventilate for at least 1 hour before serving at 18-20°.
Perfect with meat in sauces and game.
The Wine Estate
Maison Vignes & Mer
On poor soils, the dry climate is tempered by the coolness of the nearby Mediterranean. The terroir of Bandol wines extends from the Sainte-Baume massif to the Mediterranean in an amphitheatre. The vineyard, which covers 14 hectares, is planted on terraces and faces south facing the sea. bandol's vineyard is located in the sunniest area of France, with about 3,000 hours of sunshine per year. The stony soils, mainly limestone, are mixed with sandy marl and sandstone enriched with sand-lime elements. These are soils that are not very fertile but well drained. This aridity is balanced by the humidity of the marine air and by a low rainfall (600 mm/year on average), sufficient to compensate for the summer water deficit. The restanques also allow a natural regulation of water resources. It is this particular climate that best suits one of the most capricious French grape varieties, Mourvèdre.