Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Terre des 2 Sources
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Viognier
- Soil : argilo-calcaire
Drink now but can be kept until 2024, depending on storage conditions.
Thanks to its well-controlled acidity, this wine is a perfect match for rich dishes: cheeses such as blue cheese or comté, pork and sautéed vegetables with oyster sauce or a tian of zucchini, eggplant and tomatoes.
The Wine Estate
Terre des 2 Sources
"Wines inherited from a long history but revisited by the New World". Protected by the foothills of the Cevennes, the estate extends over 40 hectares in a preserved valley at the northern end of the Terrasses du Larzac appellation. The soils are mostly clay-limestone. These factors combine with a multitude of slopes and exposures to form a very wide range of terroirs. Although Mediterranean, the climate is tempered by the altitude and the surrounding mountains (Mont Haut and Plateau du Thaurac). This results in cool nights and more acidity in the grapes. The diversity of the terroirs, the grape varieties (17) and the thermal amplitude allow us to elaborate wines recognized for their energy and their elegance. Our name evokes the two water sources that cross the property but also the two couples who came together to make these wines of passion.