Vignoble de la Jarnoterie Cuvée Perle R'Art - Rouge - 2019
Bright and luminous garnet red color. Intense net of red fruits (cherry, raspberry...) Unctuous mouth...and delicate... Persistent finish on the fruit...
The word of the Winemaker, Didier REZE :
The deep, fruity nose opens on a delicate, finely textured and fruity mouth .
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Vignoble de la Jarnoterie
- Year : 2019
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Saint-Nicolas-de-Bourgueil
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : CABERNET FRANC 100%
- Soil : SABLE SUR ARGILO CALCAIRE
To be served between 13°C and 15°C on white meats, light dishes, grilled meats...
Ready to be served and can be kept until 2022.
Rabbit legs in cream sauce...
White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS