Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Vignobles Mayard
- Year : 2020
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre, Cinsault, Counoise
- Soil : Différents types de sols constitués d'argile recouverte de diluvium alpin "galets roulés", de grès rouge, de safre et de calcaire.
To be enjoyed with at least 2 years of ageing, takes its notes of grandeur with time, can be kept for more than 20 years. Serve between 17 and 18°C.
Perfect on a nice piece of meat, a dish with sauce or a cheese platter!
The Wine Estate
The Mayard family has been managing the estate located in Châteauneuf-du-Pape for 6 generations. Today, the vineyard covers 43 hectares with 2 main plots : one of 21 hectares located in the south of the Châteauneuf-du-Pape appellation on the place called "Grand Coulet", and the second of 8 hectares located in the east, on the famous "Crau" plateau. The whole estate is made up of about thirty parcels spread over a wide variety of terroirs, some of which have been planted for over a century. In order to highlight these very rich terroirs, the Mayard family has decided to turn to organic farming and offers several vintages in Châteauneuf du Pape and Côtes du Rhône.