The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Vignobles Mayard
- Year : 2018
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre
- Soil : Terrasses de diluvium alpin "galets roulés" en surface, molasses du miocène sur couche d'argile en sous sol.
To be enjoyed with 3-4 years of ageing, takes its notes of grandeur with time, can be kept for more than 20 years. Serve between 17 and 18°C.
Perfect on a nice piece of meat, a dish with sauce or a cheese platter!